This position is responsible for the overall management and success of theFamily Based Mental Health Services Division (eastern region) for MERAKEY. The Program Director will directly report to the Regional Director of Family Based Mental Health Services (FBMHS). FBMHS provides intensive individual and family therapy for children/adolescents who are at risk of being placed out of their homes; case management services; and provides documentation of treatments and psychiatric services offered.This includes financial budgeting, fundraising, staffing, human resource needs and day-to-day operations.
- Directs, manages and monitors the Family Based staff including matters related to productivity tracking, clinical delivery of services, etc.
- Ensures compliance with County/State regulations regarding treatment of consumers and documentation.
- Interfaces with County and State agencies such as OMHSAS,PCFTTC, etc.
- Resolves intra and inter-agency conflicts and problems.
- Monitors staff intakes, treatment plans and discharges.
- Provides clinical supervision of Family Based teams weekly.
- Interfaces with consumers and their families.
- Responsible for meeting budgetary requirements and implementing corrective measures to improve business operations.
- Works collaboratively with Regional Director of FBS on all matters related to clinical and business operations including marketing activities.
- Prepares for an actively participates in own supervision.
- May perform other related duties, when required or assigned.
Merakey offers Medical, Dental, Vision insurance plans, competitive compensation plans, Work/Life balance, flexible schedules, cell phone discount plan, employee referral bonuses, tuition reimbursement and much more!
To fill out an on-line application:www.merakey.org/careers
Merakey is a leading developmental, behavioral health, and education non-profit provider with a fifty-year history. We offer a breadth of integrated services to individuals and communities across the country. Our belief that every individual has the right to achieve growth, dignity, and fulfillment guides all of our decisions. At Merakey, we care about each other and are committed to providing the very best care to those we serve.Merakey strictly follows a zero-tolerance policy for abuse.
Merakey is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!We deeply value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ethnic background, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or disability status. Moreover, we are committed to creating teams that reflect the diversity of the communities we serve and encourage applicants from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
- Master’s degree in human services field plus three years’ experience in child or adolescent mental health services, including two years of supervisory experience, one year of which must be in clinical supervision.